Working On Your Behalf Every Step Of The Way
Memphis lawyer, David M. Waldrop graduated from the Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law at the University of Memphis in 1987. His is licensed to practice in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas and provides expert legal advice to his clients while being dedicated to a hands on approach to your case. He believes in practicing law with compassion and takes time to listen to the needs and concerns of his clients before making a recommendation on how to proceed with their case. He handles cases efficiently and provides cost effective legal representation to ensure everyone has the opportunity to receive legal advice. David offers a free thirty minute consultation.
In addition to practicing law, David serves as an Elder at Germantown Presbyterian Church and has served as chairman of the Town of Collierville Planning Commission, worked on the Town of Collierville Land Use Plan and was on the board for the Memphis Oral School of the Deaf. Prior to law school, David served as a fire fighter for the City of Germantown.
David's philosophy is a successful attorney client relationship is built on trust. He understands that effective legal representation can only be accomplished through a high degree of professionalism and hard work.
Areas Of Practice
- Family law
- Tennessee, 1988
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Tennessee, 1990
- U.S. District Court Western District of Tennessee, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Mississippi
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Mississippi
- Cecil C. Humphreys School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D. - 1987
- University of Memphis, Memphis, Tennessee
- B.B.A. - 1984
- First Investment Company v. Allstate Insurance Co., 917 S.W. 2d 229, 1994, Tenn Ct. App, 1996071216
- Allstate Indemnity v. Derrick Fifer, 47 F. Supp 2d 913, 1998, U.S. Dist. Ct. W.D., 1999115605
- Laird v. Doyle, 1998 WL 74258, 1998, Tenn Ct App
- Citizens for Collierville, Inc. vs. Town of Collierville, 977 S. W. 2d 321, 1998, Tenn Ct App
- Jimmy Whittington Lumber Co. v. Johnson Development, Inc., 1994 WL 499049, 1994, Tenn Ct App
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Farmers Insurance Exchange
- Mid Century Insurance Company
- Atlanta Casualty
- M.S. Carriers, Inc.
- Independent Mutual Fire Insurance, Co.
- Commerce Insurance
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Town of Collierville Planning Commission, Chairman, 1999 to Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Germantown Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Memphis Oral School of the Deaf, Board